Comments & Suggestions


A resume of the points made below are contained in a leaflet on the subject which can be seen by clicking here.

The  practice operates a complaints procedure in line with NHS regulations  and the practice manager will be pleased to discuss any problems  or complaints. Our reception team will be happy to give you further  information about the complaints procedure. If you are unhappy with, or  would like to see some improvement in the services offered by the  practice, you may do this verbally (face to face or  over the telephone - the receptionist will aim to deal with your  complaint, or else will escalate your matter to the Practice Manager). Alternatively you may write to the Practice Manager who will respond to  your complaint within the guidelines of the NHS  complaints regulations. To assist you we have prepared a template where you can filll out the details of your complaint, to view the form click here. You may also have a representative advise the surgery of your complaint. A third party consent form can be found by clicking here.

You may also wish to consider The Independent Complaints Advocacy Service provided by Solihull Council: or 024 7669 7443 ext 228. fax 024 7669 6851. e-mail:  Independent Advocacy, Avenue M, Stonleigh Park, CV8 2LG.Support for anyone to make a complaint about the service, care or treatment provided to you by the NHS.

A leaflet with contact numbers can be found by clicking here

or POhWER  providing Specialist Secure and Complex Advocacy Services in Solihull

  Access the information on this page in BSL Sign Language

Telephone - 0300 456 2370 (charged at local rate)


Minicom - 0300 456 2364


Text - send the word 'pohwer' with your name and number to 81025


Email -


Skype - pohwer.advocacy

8am to 6pm Monday to Friday


Fax - 0300 456 2365


Post - PO Box 14043, Birmingham, B6 9BL

What we shall do

Our complaints procedure is designed to make sure that we settle any complaints as quickly as possible. All written complaints and any verbal complaint which has not been  successfully resolved reasonably quickly, will be acknowledged within 3  working days.

When we look into your complaint, we shall aim to:

  • Find out what happened and what went wrong
  • Make it possible for you to discuss the problem with those concerned, if you would like this
  • Make sure you receive an apology, where appropriate
  • Identify what we can do to make sure the problem doesn’t happen again.
  • At the end of the investigation you will receive a written response.       

What you can do if you are still not happy

You  can complain to the commissioner of your GP service. In the past, this  was your local Primary Care Trust (PCT). PCTs ceased to exist  on April 1 2013. Now you can take your complaint either to NHS England  or your local Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).

In  general, NHS England commission most primary care services like GP and  dental services. CCGs oversee the Commissioning of secondary  care such as hospital care and some community services.

If you remain dissatisfied with the responses to your complaint you can contact the Health Service Ombudsman as follows:

Care Quality Commission
Tel: 03000 616161


Your Neighbourhood Professionals. Just a Click Away!
Living with limited mobility? Want to remain independent when at home or out and about? Contact a local mobility aids supplier today
The Solihull Physiotherapy Clinic Ltd Equanimity CBT Accuvision - The Eye Clinic Standley & Co Solicitors By The Bridge Limited Linden Lodge Nursing Home Cambridge Weight Plan, Sarah Bassett Solihull Care Ltd Home Help Solihull Ltd Franklin Funeral Directors Ltd