How to request Prescriptions
- Due to the current Coronavirus pandemic the way you request a prescription has changed
- We aim to process prescription requests within 72 hours, however we will not issue more medication than required, nor accept requests for abnormal or excessive medication. Repeat medication will only be issued at normal intervals. This will protect stocks for the most vulnerable. Thank you for your understanding.
- ALL prescritpions need to be sent electronically directly to a pharmacy. It is vital that we help to reduce unneccessary visits to the surgery, and therefore please provide us with details of the pharmacy you wish your prescription to go to.
- If you have not nominated a pharmacy we will contact you to ask you which pharmacy you would like the prescrption sent to. Please note, if you have not nominated as pharmacy this will delay your prescritption whilst we try to ascertain with you where to send it
- e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org This is for prescription requests only. Please do not send e-mails containing medical information or requests for medical advice. Please DO include patients name/date of birth & exact medication required, and which pharmacy the prescription is to be sent to
- Order your repeat medication online, see the 'Do it Online' Tab in the top navigation bar. If you are already registered please click here to access the SystmOnline service.
(Once you have your username & password please access your online account as soon as possible to change the password for added security. Please note that your account will never be disabled due to inactivity, and you don't have to 'activate' your account, so if ever you have trouble signing in due invalid username or password, you will need to visit the surgery reception - we can't do this over the telephone)